Monday, June 13, 2011

Emma Stone covers Elle Magazine for July

photo from: cocoperez.com
Okay...now I adore Emma Stone. She is witty and beautiful, sassy and has charisma oozing out her ears. But I have to say that I am a little disappointed in the Elle Magazine Editors. While I know that Emma looks very different with her new blonde locks, in this picture she almost doesn't look like herself. When I first looked at this cover, I thought this was Elle Fanning. I hate to see that Magazines are trying to make such beautiful women so perfect that they end up touching them up and changing a little here, a little there and at the end, the models don't even look like themselves! The unique beauty has become generic. With this cover, I think they did something to her eyes, which is a bad move because that is her major signature facial feature. Emma, I have to admit, even Photoshopped to death, you still look great! You go girl!

No comments: