Monday, June 20, 2011

Vacation and fun and sunny days...here I come!

Today was my last day at work for just over a week. Lets just say that I am ready to get some sun, to read my book I have been trying to finish forever and spend some time with my honey on the beach. I've been working on:Change Your Brain, Change Your Life: The Breakthrough Program for Conquering Anxiety, Depression, Obsessiveness, Anger, and ImpulsivenessWhich is a REALLY good book by the way if you are into Biopsychology or Psychopharmacology, which I totally nerd out on!!! 
But tonight in my sleep when I dream of the days to come it might look a little something like this:
photo from: http://extraskinny.com/
P.S. I have a post or two coming soon that you will love! I visited my favorite Vintage/Antique shop this morning and talked with some of the gals who run the place, and meet the owner. Stay tuned...Good stuff!

No comments: