Saturday, August 27, 2011

Saturday Scramble

Hello Readers and Followers, 
I feel lately as though I am constantly playing catch up and at the end of every day my head is left spinning and all I want to do is sleep and be lazy! So, I apologize for not keeping up with daily posts, as I wish I could. And thank you for your patience and loyalty to my blog. What will you be doing on this lovely Saturday night? I am going to do some much needed laundry and watch a movie with my wonderful boyfriend. Here is a Burberry photo that I think is per-fec-tion. Burberry is doing such a wonderful job of delicately incorporating bold neon color types into the scheme without it becoming cheesy, which is a perfectly mastered balance if I may say so myself! One in which I have not yet mastered :) Happy Sunday my Fashion Forward Fabulous Readers!

photo courtesy of: www.courtneyluv.com
I am a sucker for some awesome white sunglasses! YAY!

No comments: