Monday, August 22, 2011

To Vintage or not to Vintage? That is the question....

  It is items like this sweater that I will be looking for at the Vintage Stores this season: 

Sweater
Vintage Marni

Sweater (see more v neck tops)


One of my favorite tn: 


One of my favorite things to do is spend a day with my sister driving around to all of our favorite Vintage shops. I am the quick shopper and she is the patient one that will take the time to comb through the racks-she finds the most marvelous things. But, my point is that we make a good team!
I found myself with the question, what denotes an item officially "Vintage"? Generally speaking, clothing that was produced before the 1920's is referred to as antique clothing and clothing from the 1920's to the 1980's is considered vintageLet the shopping begin!

No comments: