Tuesday, March 13, 2012

My San Fran Chic


Please excuse my red eyes, they always turn out red in pictures. I hate it! 


Purse: Lux De Ville, Boots: Steve Madden, Socks: Burton, Skirt: Express, Jacket: Nixon, Sweater: Express, T-shirt: RVCA.

So going to San Fran, but wanted to make sure I was comfortable walking around in the city. It was cold and a little drizzly. These boots are very comfortable and I wore a pair of my snowboarding socks to keep my toesies warm. This purse holds everything so it is perfect for shopping in the city. I can put all of my purchases in it and let the store save the bag. 
Now I have to tell you about how much I love combining this little grey sweater under my grey leather jacket. The sweater so perfectly peeks out and creates a very warm and luxurious feel to my look. I combine these often so you will probably see pictures of these together again :) I hope you like.

No comments: