Tuesday, March 6, 2012

My version of Easy Breezy


Pants: ASOS, Shoes: Vintage, Purse: Forever 21, Shirt: Obey, Jacket: N.Y. & Co.

These pants are my go to pants, when I dont want to think about it pants, when I want to be comfortable pants and when I want to be chic pants....so as you can tell, they are an important staple to my wardrobe. I will probably grow away from them with time as we all do with our fashion items, they will be out staged by a new piece that fits better. Then probably 8 years down the road I will put them on again and wonder how I ever thought they were flattering on my shape. HA HA! But for now they are perfect for a sushi dinner date with my handsome boyfriend. Easy Breezy! I hope you like it. 


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like your pink jacket!! :)

http://i-queenb.blogspot.com/