Sunday, January 16, 2011

My 2011 Inspirational Tid-bits

With 2011 comes opportunity! Everyday is an opportunity really, every moment if you so choose. But many of us use the New Years celebration as a jumping off point for change.
I like to keep in mind a few little quotes, I write them down in a place that I view regularly in order to incorporate them into my daily routine without any effort. It helps me to keep my motivation throughout the year!
These are a few of my favorite quotes that keep me inspired:

"When the power of LOVE overcomes the love of power, the world will know PEACE." -Sri Chinmoy Ghose

"You cant go through life with a catchers mitt on both hands; You need to be able to throw some things back." -Maya Angelou

"If you think you can or if you think you cant; You are probably right." -William James

"Say what you mean and act how you feel, because those who matter don't mind, and those who mind don't matter." - Dr. Seuss

"The key to Happiness is to CHOOSE Happiness." -Unknown

"Most folks are as happy as they make up their minds to be." -Abraham Lincoln

"Don't do whatever you like; like whatever you do!" -Unknown

No comments: