Monday, March 21, 2011

Cate Blanchett in Givenchy Haute Couture.

I don't watch awards ceremonies but this year I saw a picture of Cate Blanchett, and I cannot let this fashion moment pass by without acknowledgment!
Others may have their opinions about Cate's fashion choice for the 2011 Oscars, but I personally think she was one of the best dressed women for the awards this year! This Givenchy Couture gown is absolutely breathtaking! It has bead work that is placed in such a modern way and yet there is something very vintage about it.The silhouette is perfection with the angled shoulders and cinched waist...GASP! Then the color combination is brave and yet absolutely perfect in coordination! Givenchy you have don't it again!
photo from: skinnyhipster.com
photo from: sasapurdue.blogspot.com
photo from: justjared.buzznet.com
photo from: cocosteaparty.com
photo from: justjared.buzznet.com
I could look at pictures of her in this dress all day! So perfect!

No comments: