Sunday, April 17, 2011

Sunday Shenanigans

It's the 17th, the sun is shining and spring has arrived. It is my favorite season (not just because my birthday is in Spring) but because the weather is perfect, and somehow it seems to be shorter and shorter every year. I hope you are enjoying the sun today my followers. Here are some pretty things to help make your Sunday....a fun day!
(I'm cheesy, I own it!)
photo from: makeuptalk.com
Roberto Cavali Spring 2011 RTW. photo from: shoppingblog.com
D&G Spring/Summer 2011. photo from: shoppingblog.com
photo from: modernfashionstylesmodern2011.blogspot.com
Organic Hat. Photo from: treehugger.com
Pink trend. Photo from: refinery29.com
photo from: cosmetic-makeovers.com
Blumarine. Photo from: http://www.fashionstyleme.com
BCBG. Photo from: petite.about.com
I absolutely love this vibrant purple color! Per-fec-tion! photo from: glamour.com
Chanel 2009, but Chanel is ALWAYS relevant! photo from: handbagcomment.com
Chanel S/S 2011 Hair and Makeup. Orange lips and over the top hair can put the finishing touches on any ensemble! photo from: weddingdressesoutlet.org
Please note, she is on the runway with a long dress and flats on. This is something new!!! photo from: womenfashiontrends.com

No comments: