Saturday, July 9, 2011

Burberry Delights

I go through phases of interest in purses. Sometimes I find a ton that I would love to call my own (usually it is online and out of my price range), and then other times I will be perfectly happy with what I have because there is just nothing out their that I am really interested in spending my money on (that I can find within my price range). And lately, I have decided that I am just going to have to save, then spend the money on a purse that I am going to keep for years and years to come. And I am usually not a brand seeker when it comes to purses. I'm not a Coach girl or a Juicy girl...but Burberry has really been impressing me lately! Two major brands that I can think of right now that I would spend the money on would be Burberry and Louis Vuitton. They are classic, well made and if you pick a style that suits you, it can be a fashion staple for years to come.
And so, I'm on the hunt, and these are my Burberry loves. I'm hoping the more I save for it, the more I will be able to narrow down my decision, but here are the purses in the running right now. What do you think? 


Medium Belted Bridle Leather Hobo Bag, $1,195.00.
Grainy Leather Tote Bag, $1,395.00
Quilted Leather Biker Tote Bag, $1,795.00.
I have to say that I think this last black one is really pulling on my heart strings. And I am a sucker for patent leather that is done in a classy way! But, count on me to somehow, without even looking at the prices... to manage to pick the most expensive one from the bunch! (Sigh)

No comments: