Sunday, July 24, 2011

Sunday Shenanigans

Gaultier. photo courtesy of: celebrity-news.us
I am pretty sure this is Kate Moss. She is so famous that they dont even really need to show her face anymore and she still helps advertise!!! photo courtesy of: photographicpictures.tumblr.com
A little more Kate Moss for your Sunday...I Adore this Picture. That head piece is amazing! photo courtesy of: tumblr.com
photo courtesy of: theempressofdress.blogspot.com
photo courtesy of: photographicpictures.tumblr.com
photo courtesy of: plumkat.tumblr.com
I seem to be in a black and white picture pattern here. I try my best to pick out pictures that are random and somehow in my Sunday Shenani-entires I usually end up with a little undertone of a fashion or photographic theme. : ) But, isn't this head piece simply fascinating?!?!
photo courtesy of: perutourguide.com
Make sure to become a Shenani-Follower today! Thanks for the love! XOXO

No comments: