Sunday, September 18, 2011

Fashion Week Street Style for your Sunday Shenanigans

I called my Mother when I saw this outfit. She used to make me pants just like this back in the late 80's/early 90's. They are totally comfortable and all my friends wanted a pair. When wearing pants like this wear a platform wedge and a cropped jacket and you will be showing off your cute hips and elongating your legs in no time! Comfortable and fun! ("Mom, let's buy some fabric and get to that sewing machine.")

A POP of color, then everything else neutral and black. This look works to show off her skinny mini physique. 

A girl cant go wrong with a horizontal stripped top!

Perfect way to wear your pants with ankle boots.  Loving this relaxed look! Perfect for Sunday's by the way!

Leather, Leather, Grey, Black. Put it all together and you get rocker chic!

How very Mad Men. I am loving the unique cut to her shoes. It really is all on the details. 

Long Skirt + Leather Jacket =  DONE! Perfection.
Mixing Red's and purples with a relaxed fit, wonderful! And then the white shoes just make this outfit  POP!

Preppy and fancy!


Peach, delicate and perfect. Plus it blends with so many other colors so nicely. This has a very nice cut to it, it might even be vintage. 

I am loving the kick ass skirt with the relaxed tee. Always a good choice!

Very in this season to mix reds and purples. I could see this being on trend for the Christmas season this winter!  A local and budget friendly place to shop this trend is at Express. (p.s. her bracelet is massive!)

This look really deserves a blog entry all on its own! I LOVE this look. Its relaxed and on trend.  I adore how her hair has a delicate pink hue on the ends. I want this outfit! She is officially my fashion week, fashion hero!

White blended with off white. Delicate and charming!  I also like how her skirt is very tailored and has strong lines, but she softens the feel with a gentle and relaxed tee. 

I like how she has worn a long sleeved shirt with a mini skirt. It brings emphasis to her legs and tones the look down just a bit. 



This dress falls perfectly on her physique. It helps that she is probably a model herself, but still. Girl looks good! 


Gentle Pink with Grey, you cant go wrong. And I LOVE this bag with the studs on the bottom! 

All photo's courtesy of: glamour.com

No comments: