Sunday, September 4, 2011

Sunday Shenanigans

It has been far too long since I have compiled a Sunday Shenanigans entry, well no longer I say! I hope your holiday weekend is off and running. Enjoy some sun and some adult drinks with family and friends, looking absolutely fabulous of course! Stay inspired my fashion followers! Happy Sunday and thanks for the blog lovin'!
Here are some pictures for your Sunday for no other reason other than awesome pictures to adore! 
photo courtesy of: fashionsbyraemarie.blogspot.com
photo courtesy of: fashionsbyraemarie.blogspot.com
photo courtesy of: stylebayarea.com
photo courtesy of: viz.cwrl.utexas.edu
photo courtesy of: ruedechic.com
Who says you can't wear white after labor day? In these modern times, I think that rule has faded....faded to white! (ahhhhhhhh, cheesy I know!)
photo courtesy of: collegecandy.com
Being in the front row these days means you are a fashion icon in your own right! 
photo courtesy of: glamour.com
I LOVE this white dress with neutral accessories! Perfec-tion!
photo courtesy of: coquette.blogs.com

No comments: