Friday, September 2, 2011

Summer Fades and Fall Begins

Summer days aren't so hot anymore and nights seem more and more brisk. You find yourself reaching for a sweater from time to time.... that's right....Fall is creeping in! Soon you will be snowboarding,  picking out layers and craving hot chocolate. Don't get me wrong, I am not giving up on my summer or my cold margarita's yet! I still need to hike to the top of Mt. Tallac in South Lake Tahoe before the snow falls! But with the season approaching, I cant help but be inspired. This Fall/Winter season seems to be less about storing those summer items, and more about wearing them in different ways. Its about layering! Here are some looks to inspire your Fall Fashion this year: 


Photo Courtesy of: cherryhill.injersey.com

Don't Store those jean shorts, instead add some leggings

 and a pair of kick ass boots! 
photo courtesy of: emcblue.com
photo courtesy of: prairiegirlinthecity.com

I love this layered look with neutral coloring. It seems to

 breathe an essence of hippie chic and military hoo-rah in

 the same fashionably suprised gasp!
Gwen Stefani Fall Style, photo courtesy of: glamourvanity.com

The pants on the left from Gwen Stefani's line blow my

 mind!
photo courtesy of : chicagomag.com

A good go to coat can make a simple outfit super chic in a

 nanno second! 
photo courtesy of: collegecandy.com
You just cant go wrong with strong Grey's and Black's paired with high heels, big hair and killer eye makeup! DONE!
photo courtesy of: thejuicer.net

No comments: