Sunday, September 25, 2011

Sunday Shenanigans

This Sunday I wanted to present you with something different, something more interactive, more heartfelt. Music is something that inspires us all. I personally am not a musician, only in my dreams at night...but music is something that has inspired and sometimes guided my life. So I thought I would bring you some music that might guide your life in the direction you would like to go, maybe it can create peace in your day or make you smile. Maybe it can help you reflect, or bring your thoughts to a place of clarity. Here are just a few artists that have inspired me and that have helped me live in the now, if only for a moment. I hope you have a lovely  musical Sunday! Thank you for reading and following my blog! 





















No comments: