Tuesday, September 20, 2011

My New Red Shoes

Okay...Okay, they are not mine yet...But they will be very, very soon! After searching and searching for a red pair that had a classic design with that timeless quality we all love, while at the same time I wanted them to be somewhat unique. I am high maintenance, I know this! Especially when it comes to shoes...I know what I like! My feet are my best feature, so I need to choose wisely. 
After soul searching (get it?) and budgeting and shopping, and shopping, and shopping (life is hard, huh?) I have chosen THE pair for me... BEHOLD
picture courtesy of Nordstom.com. Sam Edelman Red Wedges

I will be buying them this week at Nordstom's, they are currently selling for $149.95. 
I think they are modern while still somehow remaining true to some classic shape that is fun with the wedge. The ankle strap is wonderful and the heel is high but with the platform they are not too high. Which means that I will be able to wear them comfortably around the office for work! Lovely! What do you think?

No comments: