Saturday, November 12, 2011

Girls night out!

So...a few of my girls friends and I are getting together tonight. We are going to a chic club downtown and I am not really one that frequents dance clubs. So, I am having a hard time finding something to wear...and so I went to one of my favorite places on the internet for fashion inspiration: CHICTOPIA.COM
Links to these fashionistas Chictopia accounts are below pics. Check them out! 

Photo courtesy of: COCO_JENNY
Loving this skirt, what a wonderful idea to add a shirt that is relatively close in color to add a gentle contrast. Easy and chic!
Photo courtesy of: Shoes and Sashimi
I LOVE her bravery of wearing white shoes! I have a pair and have literally NEVER worn them because I am so afraid that I will scuff them up. But that is beside the point. I love the vibrant white as a neutral with metallic items = Fashion Genius! 
Photo courtesy of: MAFFONISTA
Love the neutrals with fur. Purr-fection! 


So now, I have a few ideas in my head for what to wear! Now...I need to stretch because I don't want to pull a hammy on the dance floor!!! I'm coming girls!

2 comments:

wdn th said...

oooohhh love the last one!!! :)

i am a new fashion blogger from indonesia living in singapore :) i really like your blog. i will really appreciate & it will be an honor to have u as my blog member.

and of course i will folback!:D also, u can mention me anytime on twitter @tiodang if you want me to check out your latest post & leave a comment ^^ ,please list me on twitter, so i will know u're my follower!! ;)

i've just recommend your post to google!u can check it! that's what u got if you keep in touch with my blog too!! hope u will do the same ^^
(u can add me on facebook and contact me at : cheeringwinda@yahoo.com)

Unknown said...

Hello Winda Tiodang. Now following your site, it is beautiful by the way! Thanks for the blog love!