Saturday, May 21, 2011

Dita Von Fabulous!

If you know me well, you know that I have a special place in my heart for Vintage Style. And in this new millennium no one does Vintage Fashion quite like Dita can. She has this amazing ability to wear her wonderful vintage or over the top pieces in every style. I know that this style can only be created by someone with a heart filled with LOVE for fashion and a bravery all her own! Here's a little Dita Fashion to tickle your Vintage fancy:

In my dreams at night. I get to dress like this and dance around with drag queens! YAY!








OMG! I take it back; If today was really the end of the world, this is what I would wear! OMG! OMG! OMG! (I'm okay...I'm okay! deep breathes!)

Dressed down at Coachella.

Coachella.



In Lacriox! (Heart palpitations) FABULOUS!


PERFECTION!

Dita is always true to her classic makeup style!



This is how Dita dresses "down".

Von Fabulous!!!


I absolutely LOVE this picture. It shows how fabulous she dresses in with the every day elements. She almost looks a little out of place, and yet is just fabulous enough.

Look at those amazing stockings!

I dress JUST like this when I go to the Airport too! OMG! (I WISH!)

I ADORE This Jacket!

Dita wears things that we would save for a special occasion on an every day basis.




Something about Dita's coloring looks perfect in light pastels, and she knows this! Obviously : )




Just look at the embroidery on her dress! Perfection! All Above Photos are from: http://www.zimbio.com/photos/Dita+Von+Teese
Okay... So I went a leetle Dita Von Crazy! I know! I know! The woman is so Von Fabulous that every picture I looked at seemed to be a little Von Better than the last one! Hang in with me people. There will be other things besides Dita to follow in my next entries! I promise! : )

No comments: