Sunday, May 1, 2011

'Secrets of Stylists: An Insider's Guide to Styling the Stars.'

photo from Amazon.com
I was peeking around one of my FAVORITE blogs: Monica Rose. Monica is a celebrity stylist who is responsible for may of the mind blowing fashion choices we see in some of the Major fashion mag spreads. Her main celebrity clientele is pretty well known...You might know them as the Kardashian family. In my opinion the Kardashian's became a household name mostly because of their ability to look fashionable on a daily basis in front or the paparazzi, and for that they have Monica to blame : ).
 Here is a book that Monica posted, it comes out today. And I for one cannot WAIT to get it!!!! She mentions how the book shares many stylists must-knows and tricks of the trade. For some it takes years of working in the industry to find out these must's, and we get the inside scoop. Thanks for sharing the wealth Monica!

1 comment:

Prime Beauty said...

Ooooh, I want that book! Not much of a fan of the Kardashians, but I would love to read tips from a stylist. following you on GFC!