Saturday, May 28, 2011

In a perfect world...My Paris Day Dream

If this were my dream world, I would have won the lottery two or three times over. Given away and invested a large portion of the money. But in my dream world, on weekends like this, I would treat myself! First I would fly to Paris. I would start my days off at a French Spa for a facial, mani-pedi, back massage and steam room expedition.

photo from: gaylordhotels.com
photo from: waterisablog.com
Lets see....then what?!?! hmmmmm. Then I would go shopping in Paris at all the best shops. Drinking espresso and dining along the way.
photo from: extravigator.com
photo from: http://flowermothersflowers.com
photo from: queensofvintage.com
photo from: triptourism.com
photo from: travelpod.com
Then I would tour the Louvre for a visual taste of beauty.....
photo from: chestofbooks.com
photo from: historylines.net
photo from: dailymail.co.uk
And then I would shop the Paris Flea Markets!!! SO FUN!!!
flicker photo
photo from: lepetitparistours.blogspot.com
photo from: blog.giddygiddy.com
photo from: flickriver.com
photo from: flickr.com
And then....after having a 36 hours day in my day dreams :) Because there is no way I could do the Louvre in one day! I would get a hotel suite to rest my tired feet...(Ahhhhhhh)
photo from: hotelbalzac.com
photo from: plaza-athenee-paris.com
photo from: hotel-louis2.com
photo from: plaza-athenee-paris.com
If you have never been to Paris, or France in general....GO! Start saving. Go now! It is one of the most beautiful places I have ever been to, and someday if I have the opportunity, would gladly live. And all the stories you hear about it being the most romantic city.....well, all of it is TRUE! With purple sunsets behind the Eiffel Tower, and boat rides down the river, the Note Dame, the Louvre....shall I go on?!?!
Well, thank you for taking this little day dream excursion with me. I had fun pretending! Now I need to start saving : ) Over and out followers. Thank you for reading. And I hope you enjoy your Holiday weekend!

No comments: