Sunday, May 1, 2011

Sunday Shenanigans!

Hello my Followers and Readers. I am so very grateful for your support of the little fashion blogging addiction I have here! This is a creative outlet for me, but I hope it can be at least entertaining for you too!
My Sunday Shenanigan entries are mostly to just post pretty things for absolutely no good reason! I come across some ah-mazing pictures while organizing my blog, and I take Sundays as my opportunity to share this photography with you for no rhyme or reason. Isn't that what Sunday should be about? A kind of concoction of whatever you want all blended together?!?! I hope your Sunday is filled with amazing fashion and wonderful times with the people you adore the most!
photo from: bradstarks.com
photo from: abduzeedo.com
photo from: photo.net
photo from: thecoolist.com
photo from: woostercollective.com
photo from: ilovephotoblogs.com
photo from: deathbyramen.com
photo from: trendland.net
photo from: modny73.com
photo from: photographytips.com.au
photo from: glazemoo.blogspot.com
photo from: boingboing.net
photo from: piercemattiepublicrelations.com
Julia Roberts Photographed by Michael Thompson. photo from: mariasphoto.com
photo from: designscene.net
photo from: flickr.com
photo from: museumpublicity.com
photo from: davidreport.com
photos from: shebreathes.com

No comments: