Tuesday, October 18, 2011

See through Skirts

This style has been up and coming for a while, but in my opinion it has not faded yet and I think will continue into Spring/Summer in 2012, and (shhhh) it will be reinvented over and over again in wonderful and amazing ways! So, I am currently on the hunt for the perfect see through, lace skirt. And for me this is just a little shopping inspiration...

photo courtesy of: http://coolechicstylefashion.blogspot.com/
I love the idea of covering up under the lace so that something can delicately peek through! Super perfect skirt to buy because it would be easy to layer!!!
 I am in LOVE with this skirt. It is incredibly sexy and at the same time there is something very delicate and sweet about the lace detailing! Where can I buy this?!?! YAY!
 There is something very vintage about the dress in the picture above, and then the netted lace is very modern and introduces a kind of rocker edginess! Incredibly FUN!
Three above photo's courtesy of: http://www.efashiontrend.net
I fainted for a second, but dont worry, I am back... I L.O.V.E. this skirt! I love the idea of having a long and sheer skirt with a slit to match! Perfection. 

No comments: